Filippo Tognazzo has been awarded the Basta sangue sulle strade National Road Safety Award in the performing arts category, for the theatrical production I Vulnerabili, which he wrote and performed.
The award was assigned for its important road safety educational message aimed at young people and communicated through the innovative use of theatrical language.
The awards ceremony took place in Milan last November 9th at EICMA, the 74th International Bike and Motorcycle Exhibition.
All the award winners by category are listed below.
For the ‘Law Enforcement’ category:
– Traffic Police Service;
– Blue Coach team from the Traffic Police (honourable mention).
For the ‘Organisations and Associations’ category:
– ANCMA Federation;
– Italian Federation of Motorcyclists (honourable mention).
For the ‘Business’ category:
For the ‘Journalism and Communication’ category:
– Vincenzo Borgomeo, journalist for Repubblica Motori;
– ‘Oggi’, lifestyle magazine (honourable mention).
Sky News 24;
– Bike Channel, Sky 214 (honourable mention);
– Easy Driver, Rai 1 show devoted to cars (honourable mention).
– Radio Rtl 102.5;
– Radio Deejay (honourable mention).
For the ‘Technology and Safety’ category:
– Volvo Italia (honourable mention).
For the ‘University and Research’ category:
– Annamaria Giannini, Professor of Psychology at La Sapienza University, Rome.
For the ‘Sport’ category:
– Alex Zanardi, cycling champion at the 2016 Paralympic Games in Rio;
– Michele Pittacolo; Multiple Paralympic cycling champion (honourable mention);
– Andrea Iannone, official driver for the Ducati Corse in MotoGP, spokesperson for the #guardaavanti (#lookahead) campaign promoted by Tim and Ducati (honourable mention).
For the ‘Show’ category:
– Filippo Tognazzo, writer and performer of ‘I Vulnerabili’, a theatrical show about road safety.